- Always show respect for our remarkable coastal and marine environments and the many animals and plants that live here.
- Join one of the local community groups focused on the environment including Friends of the Bluff, Barwon Estuary Project, Ocean Grove Coastcare, and many more.
- Volunteer at the Barwon Estuary Heritage Centre, where ‘Friends of the Lobster Pot’ call home. To find out more about the centre, click here.
- Learn about your local plants and animals by joining a ‘rockpool ramble’, or guided walk
- Learn the geology of the Bluff, identify the plants, and be in awe of the local bird life.
- Be a citizen scientist and take part in monitoring activities including Sea Search led by Parks Victoria or join Reefwatch Victoria’s annual Great Victorian Fish Count or Sea Slug Census.
- Encourage all your family members, friends and colleagues to help care for our precious marine and coastal environments.
Get in Contact